Di- Sodium Tetra Borate Penta Hydrate (14.5 % B) is source of boron, a micronutrient which has role in flowering and fruit setting in crops. Deficiency of boron leads to stunted root growth and flower formation, sterility and malformation of reproductive (fruiting) organs, poor seed setting and therefore reduced crop yields.
Di- Sodium Tetra Borate Penta Hydrate specification as per FCO:
- Boron (as B) % by weight, minimum 14.5
- Matter insoluble in water % by weight, maximum 1.0
- Arsenic as (As) % by weight, maximum 0.001
- Lead (as Pb) % by weight, maximum 0.001
- Appearance Free Flowing Crystalline